Monday, May 17, 2021

Equal Simon and Simon : How We Still Can't Do It All

 My title would be making light of the 1980's Equalizer, which still has ferocious defense and Simon and Simon. It's 2021 and we do not have another Henry Ford or Carroll Shelby. Henry Ford did not meddle or interfere like it was everyday.

What is worse is we are awkward and it doesn't help when we are on edge. We can't just throw money and interfere because we have to Play Teacher where the Real Teacher is St. Nowhere. While I am on my Saints, having St. Nobody race to the top when People Work and don't get their way is not good.

My morbid curiosity would bite me in the butt more than once and we have a 2021 Hemi-Healy and that is a pain. I don't know if having Mazepin be the Owner, Driver, and the Townley would be a major problem and Haas didn't have the luxury of being bullrushed out of a Popular Cory McClenathan Championship.

I don't know if my Trivial Pursuits would be easier to stomach if it was not as hard of a time. It is not necessarily Undertaker and Kane, but, it is the scary thought of losing my relatives and it would be harder to make friends as an adult.

We still can't do it all. It is having to change it to how we'd win, not if we'd win, like we would get on a lick. The values of ethics and decency can't be forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...