Monday, May 17, 2021

Would Arlington Heights Lead to a Better Final Four/Frozen Four for Chicago?

 I am thinking the train for the Chicago Bears to get their 1st New Stadium in Franchise History is a rolling. And, while we are on that train keeping on rolling, I would feel it is an effort for Arlington Heights to lead a Better Final Four/Frozen Four to Chicago.

I am thinking that the attendance championship will be rolling along the Train Tracks at Some Point and the lure of having a either a Hometown Final Four or a Hometown Frozen Four would be irresistable.

I am thinking that a lot of these Stadium Replacements would be necessary and I really don't think they'd be State of the Art as much as having to spot renovations or replacements down the road.

I really think the push for a New Stadium would grate on established fans, but, it would be necessary because the 2003 Soldier Field is a Monolith and the Crowd Control at the City's Home would be a problem.

I am thinking the inevitable creep of a new stadium would find the Bears, Packers, and Jaguars, which are the only 3 in the NFL who do not have new stadiums to show for in their history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...