Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Why not have St. Thomas @ Northern Iowa For College GameDay?

 I feel like airing out for reasons wanting Northern Iowa and Drake to have their College GameDay Debuts at Home. And, what would be ripe for the picking is having St. Thomas and Northern Iowa's College GameDay Debuts at the same time?

I only would have wanted Mount Union at North Dakota State as a Christmas Miracle on Drugs and I don't want Northern Iowa to be drug around like an extra. I can't pretend my opinions on the soft leadership of the MIAC destroying the Conference and the Tommies-Johnnies Wars, and St. John's School Future, nor do I want to rehash them, but, I'd want Northern Iowa for College GameDay.

And this would be the Home of the State Championship College GameDay and they haven't been to the Sacred Illinois Home of the State Championship, either. I feel that I have aired out why they need SMU's Campus or Las Vegas and UNLV, but, having Northern Iowa early in the Season would pique ESPN's General Interest.

I would not want James Madison, and I would not want South Dakota State. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...