Sunday, May 30, 2021

How Much Different Would Have The Music Industry Had Been Had Christina Grimmie Not Been Killed?

 I feel like I have to cast a Loaded but Necessary Question in How Much Different would have the Music Industry Had Been Had Christina Grimmie Not Been Killed? A lot of people, including those who would have been Women and True Protected Groups would have actually enjoyed their concerts without fear of being Assaulted, Accosted, or Sexually Assaulted because of someone else's Good Time.

I feel the relationship between actually wanting to buy the CD and actually later buying the Concert Ticket or any of the Merchandise is being disconnected. It is hard to find publishing with Music Videos and hard to find publishing for the CD's, which is a pain to find.

I feel there would be differences in safety and security in Clubs and Arenas and Stadiums, especially when Food and Drink doesn't always taste as good and is expensive too. I would be neurotic about wanting Arenas and Stadiums more than Clubs because I would have to need to stack my Hard Earned Money, especially when I am unemployed, and I'd never gotten a Major Concert out of My Own Money, and that would something to think about.

I do not like wanting to deal out posts in having to deal out different how different things would have been had someone is here. I do not like having to think well that Sports Gambling injures Sports Apparel and Merchandising Sales and I hate to think like Crissie in having why Off Hours is Not Just Off Hours.

Sports Gambling, Sports Apparel, and After School Activities are a triangle that is like Frank Sinatra, The Family Guy and Jerry Seinfeld and all 3 collide and both do not go over well. They haven't gone over well and Pop Culture has been animated, but has not gotten better.

I have not been Under 30 for Years and if we had Grimmie, we would have had a better managed Christina Aguliera. I feel instead of keeping a Frank Sinatra and letting a fan base grow naturally, we have problems melting Orlando, or Atlanta, or Seattle or South Korea like we let South Korea ruin Friends worse than taking their scene (Airport) Away and not respond to Aisha Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...