Friday, May 14, 2021

The AEW Season 2 Report

 I feel like there are some rookie mistakes All Elite Wrestling is still doing at the End of Season 2, a Season 2 Still in the Pandemic. If there are still there by Season 4, I am thinking that having to get on the bus is necessary without a why.

My earliest gripe is why is there not an Atlanta to Atlanta, but, instead, an Atlanta to Jacksonville? The root of these problems begins and ends at Daily's and AEW Offices. Instead of a Heavyweight and a Lightweight Belt, you have a TNT Belt and a AEW Belt and that causes consternation over at Turner and AEW Offices.

It doesn't end there, no no no. I would be as long in this run as I was in my earlier WWF Phase as everyone back home in Lisbon knew all about it. I don't want it to be about the Males in my Community, but, they aren't eating the merchandise up like Candy.

I feel AEW is causing just as much consternation as the WWE, if not more, in invading other people's territories. If Chris Jericho was the Belt Le Champion, he'd be a hero instead of a Jerk. I would begin and end at AEW General Management at the Gator Bowl, especially if they are getting 15 Years Worth of Positions and Money and I don't think most Pro Wrestlers would have 15 Months of Bookings.

I feel there is a sense of guilt that you'd do the 2nd Part 1st and the 1st Part 2nd. If AEW had their equal of Rock vs. Stone Cold, at least not have it be an ambush. I do find that the Supersonics Unite and Jim Ross are holding the fort together and I hate to see All Elite Wrestling be All Gone Wrestling before they have a full On The Road Season Finished.

There would have been other issues than just if the IED exploded or not had it exploded in the Barbed Wire Match and I do think these Japan Styled Matches are wearing out US Pro Wrestling left and right and they are giving more hits than the Vietnam War.

I feel the Khans Tall Tale cannot be ignored, because the Jaguars would have had their chances to be favorites and Tebow coming too late would give a couple deep playoff runs, and that is it. I feel over at Khanland, they are having too many unhinged people running around the Ice Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...