Saturday, May 22, 2021

Why Not Have Indianapolis 500 Be the Crown Jewel Again?

 I am not fond of these extra-curricular races to build up to the Indianapolis 500 and I would have tried to build up more chassis and one more Qualifying Weekend of the Indianapolis 500. I feel guilty we are asking the wrong questions like Dallas Carter just lost it again and we aren't focusing on the chassis area to woo more manufacturers.

I am wild and neurotic about the Hyper Local Sense and wanting Sprint Car Heroes again in the Indy Car Scene, even having Rosie the Riveter contribute to an Indianapolis 500 Effort. I wouldn't like Circuit of the Americas for usurping a Road Racing Revival and they'd make up for being technical to take advantage of a lack of a Road Racing Culture and I'd rather talk about Texas World Speedway.

I am on a Power Trip the size of J. Cole and I feel that there aren't the key kingmakers who'd make the Indianapolis 500 Lap Fund. I would feel like carrying the Scene and the Speedway on my back, but, there are plenty of other people who'd say otherwise.

I would care about why we should have an ABC/ESPN Dial again. It would be critical to having a formal Racing Triple Crown with Monaco and Le Mans again and I think Monaco and its fans would beg to differ.

Speaking of begging to differ, we'd need a healthy mix of Indy Car Rookies, True Sprint Car Promotions and True 1st Division Rookies. No one is currently asking you to go from Atlantic to Indy Cars or Win the Indianapolis 500 and Run the World of Outlaws on the Same Night. At least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...