Friday, May 21, 2021

Why Not An Actual Stadium Stampede Match With An Actual Full Stadium?

 I feel that I'd only get angrier why they only wanted to tape the Stadium Stampede Match at Double or Nothing instead of having a full house? What is worse is if we actually had a Stadium to Sell Tickets With, it would be more attainable than the Jaguars Games.

Actually, I would want Double or Nothing to be back at Las Vegas and Las Vegas has not been able to host major things since the pandemic. In the 15 Months of this Pandemic, we have had a captive audience and not necessarily captivated.

I would feel that it is claustrophobic and sad and I don't know how many tickets will be sold, but the race to book Arenas will be on before you know it. I don't know how big of a Shockwave would be if AEW booked China and the Middle East, but, it would mean the heat would be against the WWE to the Point of No Return.

Actually, I would feel that Double or Nothing should be commanded a Double or Nothing City (Las Vegas), with a Double or Nothing Stadium (Allegiant Field)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...