Friday, May 14, 2021

Could you Revive the Texas- Texas A and M Rivalry Without Telling the Other Side?

 I really do feel that the Texas- Texas A and M Rivalry will be revived again and I feel the key would be having to make Conference Realignment happen. I wonder could you revive the Texas- Texas A and M Rivalry Without Telling the Other Side?

I feel that it would be the Ultimate Small Town "Can You Keep A Secret"? It would be having to bring the Chicago Cubs, Iowa Barnstormers, My Other Classmates at Just Eliminate Lies, and Darrell Alderman to School at Once! I don't know if any of my peers, friends and classmates bring it up at the Bar, but, I couldn't be blamed for trying.

This would be having to drag another Superdome Summit, except it would have to change the College Sports Landscape. It would be a Kick in the Pants that is badly needed, and deter certain people from outsmarting the Cops.

In Sports, this is a HBO Super-Mega-Hyper-Ultra-Heavyweight Title Fight and I can't pretend my emotions in how I hated Texas A and M for going without Texas, 10 Years On. I don't want to see my Thanksgiving Table littered with Super-Fly-Featherweights that do not deliver, especially when I'd want the Brisket to be a Fire Burning like Sean Kingston.

I don't know if I am coming in hot from a Backchannel, but, I am sure that Texas A and M is still stuck with a Sumlin In Disguise and Texas will be happier without Sark in the future and the luster of the Rivalry is not where it should be.

I don't know if we'd teleport home to Lisbon, except the only difference is : I DO NOT WANT TO BE AT HOME! I do feel that the tales they'd never tire of would involve recriminations, and that is not always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...