Thursday, May 20, 2021

Do Not Egg On The Bad Guy!

 With COVID-19 causing a True Crime Wave unlike anything we have seen, I feel that the fair warning is Do Not Egg On The Bad Guy! I find that what is nuts is generally, people do not like to give anything up.

I find this is a necessary post, because that between the Pandemic, Derecho, Politics, and the Negative After All These Years (The Closing of the Michelle Martinko Case), locally, especially when later this year, we'd be reminded of Michelle Martinko's Posthumous 60th Birthday and with Christmas Break actually having in person School in Cedar Rapids and not having the baggage of the case in in person School for the First Time Since 1978.

I find it is Celebrity All Star Jeopardy in having Weird Men Steal People's Moms. It is like the Late 1970's when we had those stories monopolize the National News and even having Child Development be altered in the process, too, and that is not good.

I do not take pride in having more things for anyone than having actual things for people that actually did great stuff. I would kid about Prison Overcrowding especially if it was not funny to begin with, and sadly, Prison Overcrowding is not funny and we'd have too much in certain fields like you couldn't do the Bad Bar and not enough in other fields.

I wouldn't want my Cousin's Babies want to live with Quantity by the time they'd Graduate High School. All of my Cousins except one are in their 30's and sadly, you can't quiz them over with College Football Rivalries like it was Marvel and Days of Thunder.

This is not as Good as it Gets! It is very uncomfortable and I don't think most people will be happy if the Money and the Job went goodbye before they knew it. Egging on the Bad Guy has Consequences beyond the Legal System and I know most people want Results, in general, and we are starving for results.

You can't bring shame to people or their Schools, either. Even though I don't expect a Pep Rally, and I didn't expect anything other than a Diploma, but, I feel that the joy is not always there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...