Thursday, May 20, 2021

Why Not the USGP with Actual Road Racing and Sports Car Interest?

 I feel why not the USGP with Actual Road Racing and Sports Car Interest? My interest would be having a World Class Market actually host the United States Grand Prix and have a Major International Airport.

I get mad at Circuit of the Americas, especially when no one really asked for it, and it is the Truck Series 1st Domestic Natural Terrain Road Course in 21 Years and the Truck and XFinity Series 1st Non-Fort Worth Stop in Texas Ever and the 1st Cup Non-Fort Worth Stop in 40 Years, which it is still hard to find Texas World Speedway Merchandise or Videos in Cyberspace, which other than Trenton, has been a hermit and a recluse of the Old School United States Superspeedways.

I feel I want Seattle and New York for the USGP, and New York to resolve their Englishtown Problem. I don't know if forcing a 2nd Natural Terrain Barcelona down on the World Driving Championship, even if we wanted it, is not necessarily a flattering thing.

I'd want Seattle more to make them into a World Class City again. Austin is the 1st Natural Terrain Addition to the Cup Series Schedule in 32 Years, which also is not everyday. I wish we didn't pick on Cincinnati and their Self Esteem, which will come back later and not in a good light.

I don't know if Seattle would be badgered into Formula One, and their Indy Car History is painfully short. I don't know if my strategy is High-Low-Low-High like it was how America found DJ Khaled and not Marshmallo and Anne Marie's "Friends".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...