Saturday, May 15, 2021

I am not a Fan for Swapping Seattle With Pomona

 I am not a Fan for Swapping Seattle with Pomona and the fact is I want Seattle in the Western Swing and Pomona at the Start of the Season with Daytona and Chicago. We are getting Chicago and Pomona, the Auto Show and the Winternationals in the Middle of Summer and the inevitable and unwelcome Steve Torrence vs. Los Angeles.

Even though we have swapped Richmond for Bristol, with the insistence of Jerry Caldwell, and Richmond's Post-Englishtown Run lasted for 2 Years and they have been off and on in spite of being state of the art and challenging the IHRA's Books more than once.

With Atlanta gone, which was closer to Greenville Pickens than anywhere in Atlanta, and I feel that no one is speaking up for Seattle, even though there is not a lot of good up there.

I would say a USGP in Seattle, but, that would have detracted from Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...