Monday, May 31, 2021

Microchips, Semiconductors, and Catalytic Converters: Why I'd Want Kentucky Speedway Back!

 I feel that the only thing Austin will start would be fights. That is not saying Kentucky has not. I find that Kentucky is home to Microchips, Semiconductors, and Catalytic Converters all melting into once. I do not think Kentucky has gotten out of their way in being welcoming.

I do think NASCAR and Indy Car would have to get out of their way in accommodating the Cincinnati Area again. I am thinking the Long Term Needle for Mosport not coming back to the Truck Series would be Eldora, and Smoke's Eldora has not made it a secret to be a Long Term Keeper.

I don't know if this is a Darren Call in having to lure Nashville Fairgrounds or even North Wilkesboro to the Cup Division? I really think that Cincinnati is mad they are generally picked on nationally, especially when Barta had the nerve to be careless to the Bearcats Playoff Berth.

I would think that with New Car Sales being a Texas Standoff and Heaven Forbid, if we needed New Computers, especially for belonging at home the last 15 Months, all these things are melting together. It is not a good image for Greater Cincinnati that all those Trucks are home at their House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...