Thursday, May 27, 2021

Why Not an All Star Coca Cola 600 Double Rider

 I feel like why not an All Star Coca Cola 600 Double Rider for Charlotte Motor Speedway? I have a feeling Austin will not last and most people that move to Austin stay for the Candy and not the serious things. I'd beg to make a different drink, even if my friend would agree down there.

I am not for gimmicking the All Star Race to death like J. Cole helping Mike Jones's Bank Drafts avoid overdrafts. I actually would want the All Star Race to be a Coca Cola 600 Qualifying Round.

I know we don't have Qualifying and we are likelier to move our way against Dover and Pocono over St. Louis and Memphis like we need a rider on someone infamous to keep him from doing more harm. This is not an argument of who is a Boy or a Girl Scout, either.

I feel around the Campfire, I'd liked the Rain Race to be Out of Your Mind at Sonoma and we'd run out of juice before we'd crank up the juice around Sonoma. It is not fair, and I am not used to the Coca Cola 600 be the All Star Qualifier.

I really, really think that the missing ingredient is either wooing Cup Series Starts with the Build like Chicagoland or Ontario, or saying Nashville Fairgrounds or Pensacola and the Snowball Derby. I really, really hope for a Real Teacher at least have input on where to go better than E40 and I'd like to start Series Development, too, along with Driver Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...