Wednesday, May 12, 2021

I Command that the NCAA Investigate Syracuse Lacrosse over Chase Scanlan!

 I feel that I am not going to be silent about cutting the wrong areas in Sports! I feel that the waviness in all this Pandemic Mayhem is getting out of control. I command that the NCAA Investigate Syracuse Orange Men's Lacrosse over Chase Scanlan!

I find that President Emmert's NCAA is a Bigger Pack of Lies like a 6 Pack of Marlboros. The only problem is that we are Hyper Competitive, but, we are not instinctive over Problem Student Athletes or having to silently let them transfer in lieu of an expulsion.

Actually, I trust the Expulsion Process! I am Orange Hot about my Educational Friends being defensive and territorial and I am feeling that way on their behalf, too. 

What is on the Chopping Block, for all intents and purposes is having why President Emmert would let things go. Letting things go would only worsen NCAA Problems to the point where you'd have to get them.

We are Playing With Our Telephones and if it was my Grandma and Grandpa Years, it would cost money. Instead, we are playing with our telephones and even worse, we'd have a Memorabilia Return of a Phone Bill.

Most people do not collect Sports Memorabilia and I feel like I am a One Man Midnight Rider enough that I would wear out the Mr. X of My Favorite Simpsons Episode like it was the Old Mr. and Mrs. Smith made our favorite series.

The weave is very, very awful and having to say Scanlan is someone else awful in disguise is not good and I feel next to every day, having to plea the right thing out is not good. 

I don't want to hear F, F, F-ing F, or MF, or GDMF, or TSMF or any combination of a Vulgarity like it was Sex, Sex, Super Sex like it was Quagmire Before Quagmire and that is a big issue. Syracuse serves an Outsized Purpose for their City and it is criminal and recriminal for Girls to Call them Out and what is Colder than an Orange Julius is Sports is Suffering and having to be limp because Syracuse cannot get their act together is not fair.

I don't find the problem of having the Sports World be Wobbly and get on runs like 1999 funny. I have not seen Syracuse be a tangible Giant like the Music Industry got out of 1993 instead of playing games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...