Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Problem Solving the State's University has to Happen!

 I feel the State University of Iowa needs to be on the habit of problem solving, because we are tougher to Family than most other places. We couldn't let a Hometown Linn Mar Lion in Jordan Bohannon be hurt and crippled, as we already have problems with these bonds.

I feel Sick Nick Caracci has cursed us worse than Nile Kinnick and I feel the Females in my Community would agree. Nick and Naperville still get the suspect treatment even now and the scariest words in my state is "What If"?

As a Disabled Gentleman who cares too strongly about Women's Justice, I feel we can't be World Class without Problem Solving. If Mollie Tibbetts was here, she'd be livid about the Firemen or the Copycat Firemen that would harass the State University.

Even with a New University President, the University has had problems with people causing Arsons to Higher Learning. And that would be without What If (Certain Entitled Prick) Was Minority and or Underprivileged?

Without Mollie, the Dance Marathon is collapsing on its own weight and Iowa didn't start the party, but, it elevated the party. Without Mollie, I feel the Children's Hospital is an empty monument and it would be painful if we had to replace Kinnick and Carver down the line.

It is painful to a lot of kids's child development to be the example of Justice Denied across the World, and I feel mad the Fieldhouse is still standing and the aquatic center has no tenant. I feel if I was Athletic Director, I would build relationships better than Merchandising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...