Monday, May 31, 2021

The Cartman Principle Does More Harm Than Good!

 I feel the ribbon and the bow of the Infamous South Park Episode "Go Fund Yourself" is the fact Eric Cartman argued off Principle is how People Get Hurt. Most people view principle as something that is grand and divine.

I really don't necessarily want to get in the well of Non-Recriminal Memories, as my best memory of one of my Classmate's Mom is that 8th Grade Chicago Trip where I needed someone to hang out with and I wouldn't want to be egged on defending Someone's Moms from the Weird Guys, and they where going and then some.

The other end of the Cartman Principle is having President Garrison bail Randy Marsh out of Prison. Both have Real World Consequences and I hate Washington DC's Venetian Behavior is Worsened and Enabled by a good chunk of Millennials who can't go back to Delivering Pizzas at Domino's without tired questions left and right at home.

Most people do not Cut and Run. This World is not a Cat and Mouse World, as I'd work hard for my Cheese only to have it be stolen! The Venetian Behavior of Washington DC is enabled over this President and I feel that among other oddities that shouldn't be there, having a Russian Superstar in Old DC.

I do not like having to Defend Territory or Family Members, or worse yet, having to say Key IndyCar Fixtures are falling to ill health like King Henry the VIII's Marriages. I could hear King Henry the VIII like it was a Ralph Wiggumesque Attempt at Power like god forbid, that is not new, but, I would rail that out with angries and swears.

If it was All Me and No Anyone Else, I feel a sense of anger and frustration. Anger and Frustration is not Fake News and even if you had a hunch, presentation is key.

The Cartman Principle eggs on a Rat or Get Ratted World and contributing what little you'd have to OnlyFans or Paetron doesn't always help because it is an Over and Over and Over and Over and Again and Again and Again and Again and Again Commitment. In real life, Cartman would be in Prison and get Angrier when he is Picked On.

There is no value to those people and no one wants to be stuck with people that have no value. I couldn't say a MOJO Club up here like a Massillon Club in Florida, because it would have to be People and their maintenance of the Club or it would dry up big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...