Thursday, May 13, 2021

I'd really, really have the Busch Grand National Car before the Tesla...

 If I had my pick of Busch Grand National Era Car, it would be Chuck Bown's #63 Nescafe Pontiac Grand Prix before I would pick a Tesla. I would angrily say "I would rather have the Busch Grand National Car before the Tesla!"

The fact Tesla and Elon Musk are getting slammed from all directions is not new. What is new is the fact Tesla and other Elon Musk companies do not win Social Responsibility. Mr. Musk is a Full On Weirdo and most people, people that are Women, are calling out Weirdos over their behavior.

I do not play with my Cars, even though I have not been licensed since 2007 to drive. I'd rather have the Pontiac rather than the Toyota, and I would rather have the Toyota over the Alfa Romeo. I feel before we are going to market to Small Children and Beautiful Women, we have to clear out the junk!

Smoking blunts are going to make people reinvest in their Space Program and Smoking blunts are going to make people keep their Chevrolets! I am getting into a rant mode as I would feel this way.

I am appalled Red Bull is more Superior to NASA and SpaceX is only taking advantage of NASA. I don't know if these Mommy Bloggers saw Elon Musk's True Colors from a Mile on Mother's Day Weekend, but, I feel people who are actually smart are nervous about Elon Musk commanding multiple Space Programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...