Thursday, May 13, 2021

Tiebreaker Post: Everyone in the City of Indianapolis and IndyCar would have to nudge Mr. Penske on More Ovals

 It's been a Year and a Half in the Penske Era in the NTT Data IndyCar Series and I feel everyone in the City of Indianapolis and IndyCar would have to nudge Mr. Penske on More Ovals. IndyCar has not had a Normal Offseason under Penske and I certainly would get a kick out of Oval Heroes to sell the Ovals.

With Gossage stepping down, I feel like there'd have to be certain reinforcements for Oval Racing to be a Prim and Formal Championship. The hyperlocal noise does not do anyone any favors and largely, it becomes a Beer Break for the Locals.

I don't know if dragging Newton is a Crow, or having to take Crow over missing out on Jimmie Johnson, but, everyone in the Pagoda saw the Handwriting on the Wall when the NHL decided to march to the Front.

IndyCar has been why we need Sports Business because it is necessary. We have fights over Pokemon all over again because that's what the Kids Grew Up With, but, we don't have enough focus on Indy Lights. The unawareness is sadly, bigger than Texas and that is not good.

I don't want Springfield, DuQuion or Milwaukee to be a Bad Beer Break! Even though Beer is not Bad, but, I feel the Interest Inventory has to concern me and finding our way back includes, goes up to and is not limited to taking care of Cars and Home.

I don't think Pat McAtee and his hypercompetitiveness would nudge Mr. Penske, because I doubt his team would like NSFW Nudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...