Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Where is the Driver Development in the Indy Car Scene?

 I feel for as much losing Dan Wheldon and Justin Wilson stung, as both being my friends after High School ended, but, nobody in Indy Car is talking about is losing Bryan Clauson. Each of the Open Wheel Losses still hurt measurably and hurt to this day.

I feel there has to be a material incentive to do Driver Development. There has to be a lot more Stock Cars and what makes me mad that I would not want another Mazepin.

It is a nightmare and I feel it has to be actually an oval or oval track racers instead of just finding people who'd lose to Lewis Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...