Sunday, May 23, 2021

The Can Am Era McLaren Gulf Paint Looks Worse as a Throwback

I don't necessarily want to be a pest, but, the Can Am Era McLaren Gulf Paint looks worse as a Throwback. There are some jerseys or paint schemes I actually don't mind be throwbacks, and with most Non-Tobacco Paint Schemes, for reasons, I feel the Gulf Paint doesn't jibe well with Modern Cars.

I feel the Brown Era of McLaren has doubled down on Annoying the Greatest Hits and Lowlights with McLaren. I find it is a Jacob Ethic compared to Ron Dennis, who'd have a temper about being from the same town as the Tyler Rose.

I do not mind legendary. I feel it is a take art phase and I feel poorer for taking art. I would rather have my Cousin's Kids and their Kids marvel at a 40 Year Art Piece and treat it as a 40 Year Art Piece and not just play it like Pokemon.

When Little Brother doesn't want to go to work, that is a problem. I feel that the tug in all of this is McLaren and Williams's Leads have been ruined and I would think Claire Williams has stopped short of letting an unemployed person restore her art and worse, McLaren the brand has been in "Money For Nothing" Straits.

Other than being blatantly cool at the expense of true protected groups, it feels like there is too much of a crowd around legacy teams, and without Ferrari Bodies and Engines and Mazepin's Dirty Money, Haas wouldn't even exist. Zak Brown is not crowd control and a lot of these characters are more interested in crowds than planning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...