Wednesday, May 26, 2021

I'd rather have a Southern 500 Weekend Truck Race be Annual and Eldora over Mosport Park

 I feel like NASCAR has to make the Truck Series worth watching again, and part of it would be having to say that we will have an annual Southern 500 Weekend Truck Race. I would think that Eldora would have to be back on the Series Schedule over Mosport Park.

What needs to be corrected is having these Dirt Races on an actual weekend and raced on an actual Weekend! The hunch is having the Southern 500 Raceday or even a Twinight Break between the Truck Race and the XFinity Race be an annual tradition.

I know that Sports Business is a Pain in the Butt to accept, for a myriad of reasons. But, having a stable Sports Business Plan would help and I don't think Fox Sports 1 has been a help. I don't know if XFinity would commit to Fox because NBC Sports Net will run its course at year's end, but that would mean a non-renewal plan for Comcast to be the Series Sponsor.

I have been screaming for Problem Solving and it feels like it has to happen one way or another, and I would think that rechanneling your energy is easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...