Thursday, May 13, 2021

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Tony Stewart Hold the Chips this Silly Season

 I feel that this Silly Season, the nudge in this would be Dale Earnhardt, Jr. returning to Cup Racing with a Pre-Existing Driver and Tony Stewart getting into Drag Racing. I am thinking both those nudges would be evident as they are inevitable.

I don't think anyone really likes to see Super Teams and they would bring more opinions than money. The reality is in Drag Racing, we'd need a Catalyst who would make the field competitive. We are not necessarily long for Connie Kalitta, Don Schumacher or John Force , but, we'd have to encourage key tentpoles so it would be easier to attract Sponsors and New People.

Unless we'd want to see Red Bull put the Paperwork to an NHRA License, which the Extreme Sports Fans would love and the Drag Racing Fans would crumble, we'd have to need a motivation. I'd rather see another AJ Foyt, Dan Gurney and Parnelli Jones before I'd see 3 More Super Teams.

I don't know how it will burn through the Summer, but, it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...