Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Why not a Mopar Interdisciplinary Pro Stock Car and a Stock Car, Too?

 For as much spirited communications Mopar gets over the Viper and its jobs it helped save, the Stock Car Program and the Pro Stock Car Program gets a close 2nd and 3rd in Auburn Hills. My answer is why not combine all 3 at once.

People like Detroit Marquees and people like to see their Cars and Jobs win. I feel that wanting to see an Interchange Pro Stock Car/ Stock Car would be fun to watch, especially when Dodge hightailed it after the 2012 Cup Series Championship and Dodge's Pro Stock Program has not been the same since Allen Johnson left.

I would find that I would want to see a Mopar Championship Defense as an unresolved of the Winston Cup Era that needs to be resolved. I would believe if I was Mopar, I would untangle the web of International Interests in my Company.

I would say that would be easier said than done, and if I was Mopar, I would want to not tie up the phone lines on someone that I would regret later. Especially when my mast died prematurely and affected adversely the fortunes of Petty Enterprises, Dodge and the Sport.

This would be my neurotic showing and that is very common now, but, I feel that it is coming from a genuine place, especially when the Championships could have gone differently. This is not new, especially if the merchandising directions are redirected towards Hendrick and it feels like we need a New "The Team", even though that would come 15 Years too late.

It is not easy, and neither is overcrowding Owner Charters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...