Saturday, May 29, 2021

We are in A Mad Men Period!

 I feel we are in a Mad Men Period and I wonder if some of these Chinese College Students tried to put their advances in English as opposed to Mandarin Chinese, on New York City Styled Banners or Tifos, that would be at least worth 10 Years in Prison.

I would think we would let go of decency in this Mad Men Period and the people that filling these jobs: Mad Men! Even though I would be tempted to say Ja Rule when Young Buck said Fat Joe in "Certified Hustler".

That would be a truer Mad Genius Period and we did not fully appreciate it. I don't think we appreciate decency or hard work and I am one of those people who doesn't mind things up to a certain point.

College is Expensive and so is actually dropping out of High School! What I feel is an underpin is a lot of Gentlemen who don't know how to behave appropriately and we'd have a hard time keeping track of people at home.

Being in a Mad Men Period is not good. It is frightening and upsetting and it tears up our better nerves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...