Friday, January 3, 2020

Kiffin is Leading Mississippi Back to the Stone Age!

I feel like Lane Kiffin is leading Mississippi back to the Stone Age, as I feel he only wants to win and recruit in a hurry, and I can't vouch for everyone, but .D.J. Durkin has not learned his lessons. Mississippi Football is already a Fun House, and not in a good way. You've had the USC of the South, Houston Nutt, Someone Who'd Torch the NCAA Rules for His Own Amusement, Settling for Someone You Didn't Want, and now, Lane Kiffin!

I don't have the Division 100 Out Yet, and for good reason. If I where to put up assembly, it would be how they'd leave the Program, they'd not bring embarassment or shame to the School, and a lot of other things.

I am not afraid to roast Programs for their matters, and had they jumped on Lincoln Riley, it would not have been as confusing to the Counterparts in Des Moines or Indianapolis. But, in reality, Mississippians would not have liked anyone jumping out for free, especially if they where sweet to the natives.

It would take more than putting money Off Campus to make Mississippi a Top 25 Athletic Program. I'd believe it would have to take a Bottom to Top Committment they have put off and off, and they have the facilities, but, I am sure the natives are getting restless about non-returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...