Thursday, January 2, 2020

I'd actually feel motivated to see Detroit be Superior Again!

I feel that Detroit is not quite down to Cedar Rapids's Size in Population, but, it is concerning and worrying that there is not enough people flatfooting the gas like there is not a debate, or Toe Meets Leather. I feel that this is not just another flash post, or another Hot Take, but one years Problems being a rear into a different year.

Every Michigander and their advocates would be aware of the 9 Game Ohio Stadium Hex. The Commissioners of the Stadium Hex, the Other Big Blue, in Kentucky, would burn their Neyland Stadium Hex, too. The only Older Money People, Penske and Roush are holding the city accountable and I don't necessarily want to know if letting that go like Iacocca and Patterson would be healthy.

I feel like actually wanting to see Detroit be Superior Again! Better yet, I feel motivated to see the Rust Belt be anything but Rusty for a Change of Venue. It would be convenient to tune out the President because of his Ethics, but, his Ethics are getting in the way of a Free World. It would be convenient to see Pontiac and Oldsmobile back at Work, but, I'd could not imagine a World without Cadillac and Oldsmobile.

My myriad of pet peeves would be mannerisms, being thrown under the bus while mad, instead of working things through, and I'd feel 80s Babies who are Sports Fans would have Better Backbone than that of the same group who are Athletes. I hate to say it because I don't like to be cliche, but, it is wearing your heart on your sleeve vs. feuding what is On and Off Hours what is Real Hip Hop and what is not Real Hip Hop like Mid 1990s Rock and Roll.

I would not hate anyone who only won in Legends Cars who was willing to learn. I would not hate on anyone who made the leap from Quarter Midget to Cup, Indy Car, Sports Car or Drag Racing if they where willing to learn.

Learning is much, much more than Life and Death, which Mr. Terry Donahue ALWAYS approached USC Week. Harbaugh would have been more accepted if his Road Win Loss Record was Closer to .500 and I doubt I'd waste my takes on South Carolina and California like life was different, but it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...