Saturday, May 8, 2021

Is Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Focusing On Being a Cup Series Owner?

 I feel like one of the many Multi-Billion Dollar Questions we'd focus on is Dale Earnhardt, Jr. focusing on being a Cup Series Owner? Kaulig is already committed to Cup and I would think what would break the Charter Cycle is having to invite more manufacturers.

I would think the biggest thing for Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is get a pre-existing Cup Driver. The Cup Series will open up and I do believe that having to need for Owner's Points Reasons is a Pre-Existing Cup Series Driver.

The Starting Line is going to be with someone on their way out Contractually This Year. I don't know how it is going to stick, but, one way or another, it will stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...