Saturday, May 8, 2021

Keep the Tesla, I Want The Busch Grand National Car!

I feel like saying as a Public Service Announcement, I'd rather'd have the Busch Grand National Car more than the Tesla! Other than having to focus on Busch Grand National History, which is sadly passed around like a 2 Dollar Bill, I'd say Keep the Tesla, I Want the Busch Grand National Car.

Elon Musk really did himself less than no favors on Saturday Night Live Tonight. I am mad that are we even thoughtful here as we are not accountable for our Rockets, which is scarier. And, what is riskier is Bitcoin and Dogecoin, which I still feel the same scoundrels managed to ruin a Richard Childress Racing 3 Rookie of the Year are losing it in real time over Cryptocurrencies Losses.

I don't see any of it funny at all as having diagnosis of Autism and Aspbergers Disease at Different Times in my life and this is degenerating to even wonder Are We Even Thoughtful? 

The rub is we want "More Attention" and we are not equipped to manage it. It happens a lot and too many times to count. I don't know how many times I'd want to actually think I'd be my Boyhood Heroes and win Everything Major at Once in Auto Racing, it still comes back to Reality and the sad thing is Reality Hurts!

Unaccountabilities are not a Laughing Matter because I'd rather would Bulldoze my way into Clinching Early and Unaltered. Not everyone wants to go to a Museum to see their Work.

This is not awesome and this is a major burn that we'd let Hyde in the Saturday Night Live Studio as a Parole Bid. I do not want that as the sacredness of some of these places can't be mocked. I wished we would focus on character when we had the chance.

Being unaccountable in a Public Place or a Public Setting is awful and brutal. To be fair, we are wore out and people take and take or give and give without any middle ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...