Sunday, January 5, 2020

Antonio Brown is the One Guy that has Everything to Do With Everything This NFL Offseason

I feel like Antonio Brown is the one guy that has everything to do with everything this NFL Offseason. I don't mean 1 Guy like If I was not here, nothing will happen, or the 1 Guy that financed anything so anything could happen and kids would not be on the stoop. No and again, no, and it is the one guy that enabled OJ's Instability, Kept Derek Carr from being a Las Vegas Raider, bad riddance to that, pushed a Cam for Rivers Homecoming Date Trade in Charlotte,  and has everything to do with Le'Veon Bell, Ben Roethlisberger, and Eli Manning's NFL Future Paydays, along with his and Phillip Rivers.

I feel like as a fan, I would want to see the NFL-CFL Wire be reopened again to invest in critical depth. Sadly, this monopolized "No Name Defense's" Obituary as a Blurb Nationally, it even monopolized USA Basketball's Incompetence, and it blotted a lot of things and not in a good way.

Frankly, this is not Jose Canseco Juice. This is a negative energy that is darker and bleaker than Jose Canseco Juice. I don't know what Mrs. Rita Benson was thinking, heaven beside her, but, she's swung and missed on Problem Professionals trying to restart their career twice.

I wouldn't dare tick off a true giant. Sadly, this is not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...