Saturday, January 4, 2020

Does Miami (FL) Hurricanes have Gas in the Tank for More National Championships?

I feel like I am demoralized when we'd have Sports Answer of "Kevin the Zero" and more demoralized when the U was shut out and Louisiana Tech gift wrapped a Hometown Bowl Game.

I wonder does Miami (FL) have more Gas in the Tank for More National Championships? I feel what is off is hiring the next biggest collection of Millions in Rhett Lashlee, and that is to be replacing Dan Enos.

Miami Hurricanes Football would have the least of any of the National Powerhouses to Recruit Nationally. I'd feel like in the Sweet Hey, Hey, Hey, I would at least have fuel in the tank for 6 More National Championships and Journeys into the Depth of College Football History.

The mistakes of the Pirate Flag would be inflicted, but, I would feel like the Hurricane Flag would be the Pirate Flag of the Sport.

Journeys are fun and I'd like to see Miami actually host Florida at the Rock biannually for a Change of Venue. I'd love to see Miami at least win left and right in the Playoff Years and we'd have a 6 Hour Championship Discussion from all directions everywhere we went.

Are we going to have the Turnover Chain stay true or are we going to pick up Cristobal from Corner to Corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...