Friday, January 3, 2020

Tiebreaker Post: Mark Dismore's Injury Changed Everything Around Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Other than Mark Dismore always being well known for being Hyper-Competitive, even being the oldest 1st Time Indy Car Winner at 43, later on, but, Mark Dismore's Injury Changed Everything around the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

It even changed how the United States Grand Prix Circuit was portrayed, and I always thought it would have made the traditional turn into Indianapolis 1. But, no, Mark Dismore's Injury made it so that the turn would be into the beginning of the Frontstretch, even though I would have said otherwise.

I would have said No Dice to eliminating the Access Roads. I would have been less of no dice about the track being in and out like Colorado. That would not be a good image at all.

A lot of other tracks that are built new or rebuilt included Access Roads instead of Aprons. I don't want to just drone on and on about Track Safety, which that still would get a pass against you as an everyday Muggle, but, it is necessary as a Racing Fan.

I would basically consider it more of a stump than a serious academic post, because, I would feel like what I would change even if the Penske Years are too short, would be more SAFER Barriers and I would not make as radical changes as 1992-1993, even before a time when Radical was a Buzzword, I'd look long and hard at SAFER Barriers on the Inside Walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...