Friday, January 3, 2020

The ASA Left Behind Too Big of a Technical Curve

I feel even now, the ASA left behind too big of a technical curve. Even though the dispute over the name, the consolidation, and the inevitable running of the Course later came to make ARCA get wise in Stopping Being Independent, but, on this 1st Friday of this Decade, I feel that what ASA left was having to put the Stock in Stock Car and not leave us Parts Issues.

I'd think with the 1992 Howe New Car, the surge of Oldsmobile and Buick Drivers was not as big as General Motors Hoped, leaving concern in the Renaissance Center and Beyond. I don't know if the Bad Bar Battles would be Good with me, but, the inevitability was everyone or nearly everyone favored Chevrolet or Pontiac at the time.

I'd get an epic kick out of having a Mid 1990s ASA AC Delco Car get reskinned as an NHRA Pro Stock Car, and I would try to have fun with a Test Car, even though I am not a WJ, but, I would welcome his ethics at this time. It would be a test of everything for a dominant Camaro Class (Which Sounds Familiar), and we wouldn't even come close to a Pro Stock Community right now.

I feel the technical curve would have to be finished one way or another, and I'd feel that having to lasso the Contracts and the leases would be harder than to turn a Navy Destroyer around at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...