Thursday, May 6, 2021

Texas A and M will Only Make Alabama Work Harder for Another National Championship (Tiebreaker Post)

 I feel like for the tiebreaker post, Jimbo Fisher is offloading and getting too confident over wanting to beat Nick Saban and Alabama. I can't stand the fact most years, the Fighting Texas Aggies run into discipline problems during the Offseason.

And, most people would have no stomach for NSFW Words. The force of habit is had it not been an All Conference Season, Texas A and M would be shamed.

The Helmet Number is up to 19 in Alabama and that feels as if that Alabama outworks everyone when everyone else runs out like a Wind Sprint. I feel that in my developed opinion, that you'd have to think San Jose State or SMU not be a One Hit Wonder.

People are more worn out and worn out and then some. I find in the Digital Equal of Throwing Paper Airplanes, what would we have expected if it was not Alabama in the Championship? A nuisance for Heisman and National Champion?

Seriously, I'd love nothing better than Alabama having a True Road Game that is not a Neutral Site. You name it, it feels like a farce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...