Friday, May 7, 2021

There is a Need For a Fight Commission

 I feel in the aftermath of AEW's "Blood and Guts" Botch where they did the Second Part 1st and the 1st Part 2nd and having Jake Paul do everyday things en route to gifting Money Mayweather another Victory, the need for a fight commission is necessary.

Not everyone is a Model Citizen and I would feel there would have to be as many doctors for a Boxing License as any other Fight Commission. If this was HBO or Cinemax and the usual October Pay Per View Buys, the buys would be suspiciously lower.

And, having to be red hot about a One Fight Card Live is Upsetting. Even though I was not aware of it until Social Media aired it out, but, if that was my Money and Time, I would have a right to be livid.

I don't know if a Fight Commission will get done in the Biden Administration, but, that is another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...