Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Alesha Unit: Why That On this Green Earth Powerhouse Flagship Universities are Not Doing Class Things?

 I am madder than a Wet Hen that why is it Powerhouse Flagship Universities that are supposed to be class act trash and make me mad! I don't sneak Units in my Posts, but, it has to be as subtle as my JEL-IDPH Era Classmate and her Favorite Quote "You Are Not Part of the Witness Protection Program!"

I don't like throwing Copper at Michigan, and Scum usually being a Slur by Angry Ohio State Fans, and not having Michigan do Good Things is only going to worsen Ohio State again. I know that I spoke my mind about Michigan-Ohio State not being on the ABC TV Dial in Lisbon Cyberspace Lore, even if it was to Blow Steam on my Birthday.

I really get mad at Tennessee for getting thinner in the Wrong Areas. If I was serious about Tennessee giving its All and then some, I'd focus and be focused. They are not focusing and being focused and it is not having NC State return Home empty, for as much as stealing upsets, and that is dangerous.

I can't stomach Kansas not being close to Iowa State and they are still in a Winless Streak. I feel that the recruiting dials have not gone off at Lawrence and I'd feel that having to rebuild trust with a Program is a Problem, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...