Sunday, June 13, 2021

Did the City of Houston Go About Astrodome Renovation All Wrong?

 I feel like I'd have to put up the question did the City of Houston go all about Astrodome Renovation All Wrong? I can't help but wonder that such a theory is happening.

I've never been to Houston and Would Love to Go to Houston at Some Point in the Future, and I am big mad that Houston has not considered a Valley Ranch or even a Combo Valley Ranch/Museum.

I'd really think the worst nightmare is that if the longer the Astrodome sits, the easier Demolition has to happen. There has not been anything beyond delaying the inevitable and that hurts.

Houston is not forwards with their Decision Making and I'd feel that I would welcome a Tear Down-Rebuild of the Astrodome because Tiger Stadium didn't take that long in tearing down.

I feel it is going to be as long as Texas World Speedway to take the Astrodome down, which is a sad statement of affairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...