Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Ok, Who Paid Off Who With Bill Cosby being Released from Prison?

 I'd like to start off with Ok, who paid off who with Bill Cosby being Released from Prison? I really think if it was any other Career Criminal, there would be Extortion Charges out the Wazoo from here to Sunday Morning!

I am the Wrong Man to Mess With when it comes to Women's Justice! I'd be a lot of things, and I am not always proud of my development, but, Women's Justice is being neglected, even in the Capital of Women's Justice.

I would step out front and say an Oklahoma Grade Mass Parole Burn that there could be extortion or somebody paying off somebody to keep America's Dad from his Full Prison Sentence. This would make Pennsylvania look worse, and the Family Guy nearly took their team to the Stakes and more than the Last Pow, itself.

It is a different B and E, Bribery and Extortion, and not Breaking and Entering! If Pennsylvania has the President's Development, they should be a better example for kids rather than reverting to Dwight Behaviors. I don't think PA is that interested in Development, as they haven't restored a Single Job, out of Many, and this is a fiasco.

I'd think the Correctional Burn is not good, and we'd have too many ODB Pardons, except they are not PG-13 and they are not in Our Newspaper. It is not quaint and I don't think the right people are running Pennsylvania, nor they are showing that they are going about it to the best of their abilities?

Even insinuating bribery would make things fly off the handle and the spout for Women's Justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...