Sunday, June 27, 2021

Falsified Hope and Bad Mannerisms

 I feel in my Family's Culture, it is both Rooting On Divorces and Diagnosing Medical Diagnosises before the Doctor would come on, and then when the real diagnosis comes on, it would cause Fights and Opinions.

I'd say Diamonds and Divorcees are Forever, and I'd feel like there are Way Too Many Men who'd supposed to be Mr. Bauman of the Mount Vernon Booster Club but devolve into Bros.

The moral of the story is just because the Mount Vernon Mustangs are bigger doesn't mean they are better. Bigger would leave you open to Seth and Toby and their Disciples and Copycat Behaviors and that would ruin the Family. Bigger would take away the bonds of being an Iowa City as long as it wasn't your School and not seeing City Bonds because Regina nearly nerved Black Iowa.

I'd even want to get the Cure For Alzheimer's and the Reality is Medicine is Specialized. I'd get wildly angry that certain matters would get Women's Health Exposure and not in a Good Way.

What doesn't help anything is you'd root for Divorces like they where Marriages and I'd feel that it is equal on Both Sides of the Family and Most of Us Males, myself included, want what we can't have like it was a Pirates Curse.

I feel Moody that Mount Vernon has not fully recommissioned Mount Vernon Things from the State House to the Jail House. Other than borrowing an Older GOP Strategy when they didn't double down on Whackos that wouldn't be fired otherwise, focusing on Civic Fixtures rather than jumping around is healthier on all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...