Saturday, June 12, 2021

Why is it the Houston Texans Let the Wrong Players Go?

 I feel like I would want to see the Houston Texans raise the Super Bowl Banner, something its predecessor never did. But, I really wonder why is it the Houston Texans let the Wrong Players Go?

In the least, they do not have their own Hall of Famers, and the Texans are wandering longer in the tooth than the Oilers. It is a madcap furiousness that eats up everyone in Houston.

I can't get why JJ Watt left, and Deshaun Watson is still sliming the league. I feel that America should get wise to Deshaun Watson's Legal Troubles because they are too much and too many.

The current Texans Brass has no First Round Picks and the Tunsil Trade was not a Joy to Texans Fans. I have wanted the Houston Oilers back, and Reliant has not gotten out of its own way through the years.

It has an impact on Texas Football and how they learn from Bottom to Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...