Thursday, June 17, 2021

Victoria's Secret Did the Aggressive Move a Bit Too Late

 I don't necessarily want to take pride in saying why Victoria's Secret did the Aggressive Move a Bit Too Late, but, they've had a history of Aggressive Moves. I doubt some Straight Men would be happy with Megan Rapinoe being an ambassador, but, they couldn't do the Wings and Fantasy Scenes with Megan Rapinoe.

I'd feel that it is akin to Ohio State where there is no Conservative Moves and it is coming back to burn them. Columbus would be the Commissioners of Bad Business in a Lean Economy, and they'd not be necessarily able to enjoy happier times.

I don't think this move is necessarily in mind of certain Men, because it already has been made with Certain Men in Mind. I'd think the Freebird in all of this is Rapinoe is a Women's Sports Goddess, and I am not saying that just to say that.

If I was, I would have earned rebukes from the Women's and Women's Sports Communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...