Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Nebraska Was Actually Close to a Rare Great Day!

 The Nebraska Cornhuskers where actually close to a Rare Great Day in nearly upsetting the Top Ranked Arkansas Razorbacks and for a Change of Venue, there was more interest in the Cornhuskers than in Raw is War. I am not a Cornhusker, for reasons that are relevant to Lawrence Phillips, and I'd feel the people who'd support the Cornhuskers and spend their hard earned money on Cornhuskers Merchandise needed a Rare Great Day.

I'd actually want Conference Realignment for Nebraska, and I'd chagrin Dr. Tom Osborne, but, the reality is there aren't 2 or 3 Big Ten Championships. I'd think generally, if I wanted to barometer Husker Merchandising, it would have been going home to the College World Series.

It is not a stretch and Nebraska is a Family Show, more so than even Mount Mercy, and it drives the Faculty Wild and Not in a Good Way when Nebraska Football does not have timing. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, and the truth is Nebraska currently is both a Fulmer Cup and a Transfer Portal Champion and are running like Courage the Cowardly Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...