Saturday, June 26, 2021

Freeing Up The Blue Deuce would Bring More Concerns

 I don't think Mr. Penske or Mr. Cindric would bring out Pontiac Team Penske out of retirement, and I feel freeing up the Blue Deuce would bring up More Concerns. If Matt DiBenedetto finally got to race the Blue Deuce without a Cup Win, that would be worrisome.

We hadn't had people run in and out of the RCR 3 like Kevin Harvick's Career would have been much more different. This is the only Cup Champion of the Blue Deuce's History and we had not have had a Mopar Defense since the Spirit of 1976.

I feel that freeing up the Blue Deuce would concern me in the rise of these Boutique Teams, and even though it is Ariana Grande's Birthday, they'd have more fans than Ariana Grande and sound more annoying, too.

I feel what is the pickle is there is not going to be True Expansion for a Couple of Years and that would only be achieved through another Manufacturer. I feel that it would lead back to Rick Ware, or Rick and Morty, and they aren't as entitled as Rick and Morty Fans, but, Rick Ware is angry all his cars are not producing and holding the line up on charters is not good.

Speaking on Brad Keselowski's Road to Owner-Driver, I'd think that Dearborn held the line too long on Roush, even switching where Ford Support would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...