Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Why Not Tyler, The Creator Race Some Old Busch Grand National Cars in a Music Video?

 Hearing about Tyler, The Creator being a Major 1980's and 1990's Car Guy, I feel why not in a later Music Video him race one of the Old Busch Grand National Cars in a Music Video? I would get an epic kick out of him Being Chuck Bown's 63 Nestea Pontiac Grand Prix, the Coolest Car in the Business.

I wonder what would bringing those Old Busch Grand National Cars Out, even for a Music Video, would do? It is the ultimate territorial Major Racing Series, Formula One and Indy Car included and that is still the issue even now.

I feel us fans are owed both Music Video Shows and Busch Grand National History. I feel for as much as I'd tug at Seattle and Yell, "Supersonics Unite!", but, I feel a sense of owing the public the Ghost Cars of the V6 Years when they where the Biggest Minor League Series in America and not just the Second Biggest Series, which they can't get out like a Rent Payment.

Dale Jr. can't do it all, and I would feel it would take a lot more for someone who'd know nothing about those cars to get in Period Garb. If we had Season 24 of TRL or Season 22 of 106 and Park, the Making the Video would be Off The Wall or the Access Granted.

I'd rather have Music Videos than Reality Shows. I'd feel that it would not be a cosplay, and I don't know if Tyler, The Creator's People would leap at the chance quicker than Lambeau.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...