Sunday, June 13, 2021

Why Not An ARCA Southeast and Midwest Tours?

 I would want to see an ARCA Southeast and Midwest Tours, because, I would feel I would want to see more ARCA Cars. We haven't had normal things due to the Pandemic, and the ARCA NASCAR Merger has not been normal, other than ARCA risking drifting away otherwise.

I would want to see a decent ARCA Series Schedule and I don't know if it would work to have a 5 Spoke ARCA System, and that would be more about Series and Driver Development. I feel what is lost in a Hailie Deegan or a Ty Gibbs developing is ARCA should take more of a role in Driver Development.

I'd think that ARCA should be rebranded at some point, and I don't know if that would illicit opinions. All of those opinions would not be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...