Sunday, June 6, 2021

Tiebreaker Post: Severe Thunderstorm Warning For the WWE Thunderdome!

 I'd think it is apt that the WWE Thunderdome's Student Section Mentality is causing a Severe Thunderstorm Warning at the WWE Thunderdome. Womanizers, Montalvo, Creeps, and Now, Someone Who'd Full On Flinch WWE Property!

I am not joking when the WWE is being taken from and it is not coming back. I feel that the Goodwill Bad Bunny Earned would deteriorate in a big way. I feel that the AEW Effect is they are losing to AEW big and worse.

The jokes are becoming truer and truer by the day and they are getting less funny and amusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...