Sunday, June 6, 2021

I'd Want the Atlanta Falcons to Be Georgia Red Full Time!

 I'd want the Atlanta Falcons to be Georgia Red Full Time because I'd still feel mad that they botched the jerseys and the logo of the last Jersey Redesign. Other than freeing up the Vick Block, which caused consternation in the Atlanta Falcons Fan Base, it would be a Full Measure to free the more aggressive Falcon.

I'd want to turn back the clock and go with the 1966 Georgia Red Look for the Atlanta Falcons. I'd think that going back to what image worked for the 1st Quarter Century of the Franchise would work for the Fan Base.

I'd not like the drapery of the Elvis Look of Jerry Glanville and to this day, the Falcons wear out the Black Elvis Look. I'd think there'd have to be a Focus on the Football, which the Falcons have not done, and I don't know if Arthur Blank is committed to the Georgia Reds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...