Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Is All Elite Wrestling Having a War Games Problem?

 I am thinking All Elite Wrestling is having a War Games Problem and Tony Khan is the Commissioner of the Chaos. I'd think the Bumps and Bruises at Daily's Place are not harmless and won't go away. I don't think you'd get away with a Barbed Wire Death Match in an Arena or Stadium, the fact if you didn't Soften the Landing for Jericho would have opened the Forbidden Door for Criticisms and being Out an Executive Vice President, and the Executive Vice Presidents Actually Fighting Each Other and having to be Chaos in the Run Up to the Show.

I would think the Rookie Mistake AEW would not outgrow is having not only signing Pro Wrestlers to Maddening Contracts, but, doubling down on those Maddening Contracts by having to Double Down on Office Roles. 

What would be a problem is not only rehashing the Attitude Era, but, rehashing the Attitude Era through not just another WCW, but a more Mainstream and Acceptable ECW. I'd think if Aubrey Edwards or Jim Ross where to leave, the whole product would be exposed for what it really is: Glue, Yarn and Flying too Uncomfortably Close to the Sun.

I'd think the Whole Pinnacle vs. Inner Circle Rivalry has devolved into a War and it is not just a Beef. I would not condone Damaging Cars and I feel that I'd hope they'd buy their Limo or Tony and Shad Khan, or Ted Turner would not be happy about the Credit Card Bills being sent to Outlandish Repair Costs.

Ted Turner has nothing to do with All Elite Wrestling like he had everything to do with World Championship Wrestling. I would feel the mistake in the build, other than having to satiate Pro Wrestling Fans who didn't want to have their Heroes held by Saudi Arabia and the State Department should have been On Fire, is having to think the Atlanta to Jacksonville didn't work as much as the Atlanta to Atlanta.

The Dutch Irish Argument would have more flaws than Desperate Housewives, and instead of Focusing on Either Quality or Family Television, or Both, I would feel TNT Legal would explode over having 1 GDMF be as Much as Birds and Swears in One Fell Swoop or the TSGDMF be riling Basic Cable Standards, particularly if you had to be responsible to the Cable Bill Paying and Sponsor Bases.

I would think the Atlanta to Atlanta would save itself from itself, and I'd think it would have to come to that. I'd think either the Khans would not budge on that, or their situation got ribald enough that the Jaguars need a Local Owner and their Well Done Mickey Mouse Clubs would fall apart and fall off Without Warning. 

There is Reason Cornette is not a Popular Guy in Louisville or Jacksonville as he is not Wrong about the Vice Presidents Tearing Each Other Down or the Memos, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...