Monday, June 28, 2021

2022 Cup Schedule Swaps and Changes

 I feel that next year, we won't get our Olympic Break Remarked, thank heavens, and I'd want to take on the 2022 Cup Schedule. I'd think Pocono would be a Solid 6 Weeks, and that would be a start.

I would want the Brickyard 400 and Carolina 500 Back Again and I'd want to see amid other things, having a Road America- Daytona-Bristol Swap where the Firecracker 400 is Back on July 4th, the Bristol Night Race is Back on Before the Southern 500 and the Road America and the other Road Courses is in the Fall.

Having the Natural Terrain Road Courses in the Fall is not a New Request and that would work wholly had it not been Austin, and Austin being put on for the General Unappreciation of Kentucky and if we had both Nashville Superspeedway and Kentucky Speedway where put on, I'd believe that it would overlap the Ticket Base and be Detrimental to Both Venues.

I'd think the Detroit Marquees and their Fans are clamoring for a Second Date, and I'd think that the likelihood Belle Isle has had Safety Issues in IndyCar would mean IndyCar would finally return to Michigan International. I'd think more realistically, even though I'd want to relocate the All Star Race back to Charlotte, but, it leaves No Money and No Implants like the Gang of 6 and that would be Fort Worth would have to be a True Midsummer Classic and if Covid-19 where to be a nuisance, I would suggest Las Vegas and Phoenix be Doubleheaders and having to think in 2023, when Auto Club Reopens, I'd think that someone else would have to be dislocated for the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...