Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Subway is Not Summer Camp!

 Sadly, Subway is not Summer Camp, and the cruelty in that, is I don't expect Mystery Meat or even Summer Camp Repelling Gruel. It is cruel that these TikTokers are not only making people lose their cool on Trump, but, lose their Cool on Subway, too.

They'd have to tell me a Hartford Whalers of a Whale in order to believe their stance on Tuna. I don't think most Millennials are interested in Tuna and I'd have it in my own family where cooking out of necessity means different things.

Different Things would mean "Stop Comparing Me to My Sister!" and that is the Family Friendly Bits. I'd feel like one of the markups of Adulthood is we'd have a reversal of staying in Childhood instead of Growing Up.  This is a Fishing Expedition and I wouldn't have the patience for too strong of people for my liking.

Dollies do not make Economic Decisions. Real People do and sadly, they vote with their wallets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...