Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Trump Crime Family is Doing the World Greasy!

 I feel that the most rotten gift that keeps on giving is Curses and Hexes, and you can't outrun them even with Wins. I feel that instead of being Fresh as Hell when the Feds are Watching like 2 Chainz's Song, President Trump and his Money Men are looking greasy.

I don't like having to dance around my Favorite Person or my Favorite True Protected Group Person like it was My Person and sadly, we couldn't go back. It is easy to say in 2000's Hip Hop that someone did someone greasy until the Cows Came Home.

Speaking of having to kowtow to a Citywide Joke, the City of New York is Botching the Trump Investigations and the Small Towns can't Pretend who they Voted For. While we are having to play "Feds Watching" for Weeks on End over the Trumps Money Men,and the Trumps and Rudy Guiliani, and seeing New York City rot instead of being a Line in the Sand, Womanizing Joe is doing his Womanizing Things while being incoherent.

I don't want a President who'd defer to Staff like it was indifferent, I want a President who is Royal and Regal to the World rather than being smug, arrogant, comfortable, in your face and untouchable all at once. What the Biden Administration is they Don't Know What to Do, Except When Giving Away Money, and they really don't know what they are doing.

I do not love what Old DC is doing, especially when Injustices Toward Women in the Late 2000's reached Child Development, and Child Please, I do not want to see Dan Snyder's Wife calm the Unrulies! I do not like Ovi and I would not like Ovi being a Late Career Lottery Ticket, either! I am thinking South Park nailed Trump, Snyder, Allen, and Guiliani better than nobody and I'd love to see the reaction when they'd nail Biden and Ovi's Movements in Needle like they'd pierce Game of Thrones Fans in Anger and I really get furious about a Class City getting hexed worse than the Mid 1990's when I couldn't tell the difference between Marion Berry and President Clinton.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...